- Criteria: return-on-investment, customer acceptance, overall vision
- Competence: collect user stories => extract features => demand (and answer questions about) requirements
- Creates: priority ranking, balance demands and restrictions
- Coach and referee.
- Not a decider
- Not to be confused with "Scrum Team", the latter denoting Owner, Master & Dev. Team together
- Leader: chosen for being experienced & knowledgeable, may change during the project
- Produce tested and documented, potentially integrable and deliverable product
Sprint Planning Meeting
- Owner presents requirements and their priorities
- Owner and team make a work agreement; operationalize what it means to be "done".
Daily Stand Up Meeting / Daily Scrum
- Takes never longer than 15 min.
- Only Team and Master take actively part
- The Team tells the Owner in what way they have accomplished their task.
Edit • Contents